At Beverly Hills Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implants, we are committed to staying at the forefront of technological advancements in our field. By using the latest technology, we are able to provide patients with more accurate diagnoses, create detailed surgical plans, and achieve predictable results. When you visit our office for your consultation, we will likely take 3D images if you have not already had them taken. Dr. Aynechi will use these images to assess your oral health and create your custom treatment plan. To schedule your consultation, contact our practice in Beverly Hills, CA, today.
3D Scanning and Oral Surgery
3D CT scans provide your doctor with a lot of information that helps diagnose health conditions and monitor treatment progress. With a three-dimensional scan, Dr. Aynechi can view your facial anatomy from virtually any angle, assess bone quality, and detect hidden oral health issues that could not be detected with an oral examination alone. 3D CT scans can be used to create surgical guides and custom treatment plans for procedures such as:
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Facial trauma
- Jaw surgery
- Sleep apnea treatment
- TMJ disorders
- Oral pathology
- Cleft lip and palate
- Bone grafting
Benefits of 3D Scans
3D digital CT scans have numerous advantages over traditional X-rays. Because the images are three-dimensional, they provide much more information than two-dimensional X-ray images. Other benefits include:
- A 3D scan takes only a few seconds to complete.
- We can quickly and easily share images with other members of your healthcare team.
- Patients are exposed to minimal radiation.
- Surgical guides help reduce the risk of complications or surprises during surgery.
We understand that children and some adults are more sensitive to radiation, and in these cases, we will only take 3D scans when absolutely necessary. Your and your family’s health and safety are our top priorities.
Even More Advanced Technology at Our Office
As a certified ambulatory surgery center, we hold our office to the highest clinical standards of cleanliness and patient safety. In addition to our 3D scanning technology, our office is equipped with other state-of-the-art technology, including:
- This digital scanner is a wand-shaped device used to capture digital impressions of your teeth. Digital impressions are quick to obtain and eliminate the need for traditional putty molds.
- Having an in-office 3D printer allows us to create a replica of your jaw bone or facial structures, print surgical templates for procedures, fabricate temporary teeth, and more.
- Anesthesia machines are used to induce and maintain a supply of anesthesia during surgery. These medical devices work by supplying a mixture of gas, oxygen, and anesthesia to the patient.
Dr. Aynechi and the team at Beverly Hills Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implants use these technologies every day to provide our patients with the highest level of care possible. We invite you to schedule a consultation for an oral health evaluation and to receive a custom treatment plan from our board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
Los Angeles’s Destination for Oral Surgery Excellence
Experience outstanding patient care from a team you can trust. Contact Beverly Hills Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Implants to schedule an appointment and see how oral surgery can improve your health and confidence.